Saturday 8 December 2012

A Letter to Jang Keun Suk




Dear Reader

I’ve came across this letter and it touches my heart so much and I literally cried in the train.  As a part of the eel family, we treat each other with love and her wellbeing, deepest desire became ours. Due to her sickness, Phuog Quyh is losing her memory day by day.  Each day, she reads her diary all over again to ensure that she will not forget.  She loves JKS and has written 100 letters to him which she has never sent out.  So I have gotten her permission to post the 100th letter here and hope Sukkie will read this someday.


Dear Prince,
Unexplainable - Isn't it the best word to describe love?

I was born when you had begun your career. Coincidentally, the age of mine is always the same with the number of years you working in your showbiz world. Since my mother left my father because of a blood disease, then my dad married a new wife, I don't believe in true love. But my heart knew you re the one it looks forwards from the first time. It's the rare happy time in my life; the smiles you give to the world became a whole world to me.

5 years is a long time enough for people to feel their love boring (I also used to think like that).But you're like a Pandora's box, the more I open, The more new things I discover. I wrote 99 letters for you which never be sent.

But I found my memory-losing disease became serious, if every night I don’t spend hours reading my old diary, I can't remember things about you. Perhaps I can’t forget you, but I fear that I will forget how I fell in love with you, why I love you. The memories about you are like the crystal broken in my heart day by day. I’m panicked, I want to protect it. I lost many friends because I didn’t tell them about my Amnesia but I don't want to forget you. Never I let it happen! When you love someone, you want to become like that person, so I started making videos for you. Now I'm using it to save all memories of you, I’m trying to finish 'Via lactea' movie real faster before my memories go away.

I just want to put you in my heart, store you in my mind and keep you in my eyes forever

One day if I forget you...
Please let me fall in love with you again

Today I am sending my 100th letter I wrote for you: 'Are you watching this now? You know what I want to say'
We all know that this is the Holiday season, where miracles happen, so we were hoping that you would make this Christmas a memorable and magical one for our little sister.

Thanks a lot prince

Zikzin
08/Dec/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment